Country Hills Library
This is our ‘home’ library because it is the one we come to the most, even though there are about 4 other libraries all equal distance from our house. We love it here because of the great kids area, it is attached to the gym and it has a jugo juice. Often times I’ll drop the kids off at the gym in the morning (alone time from the kids- hello!) and then once I’m done well grab a Jugo and hit the library. We can easily spend 3hrs here between the 3 things! On Tuesday and Thursday mornings they also have a drop in gym for $7 so so you could add that on too if you wanted!
Country Hills Library Info:
- Lots of free parking
- Dinosaur theme- which kid (and adult) doesn’t think that’s the best!? (this theme is fairly new- it got renovated just before Christmas)
- Attached to Vivo- which has child minding, a gym, a pool, etc.
- Has a Jugo Juice on site
- Attached to Panther physio, kids can go to child minding and you can have an appt. and finish with a visit to the library
- Vivo is also starting a Gen H project which is pretty cool if you want to drop into that as well as the library. If you haven’t noticed, I love 2 ‘play dates’ in 1 place!
- For more information on Vivo, visit their website
- For more information on the Country Hills library, visit their website