This place was so far from home, but there was a lot to do and the kids had a great time so it was worth the drive. We were also very happy to be outside!!
Things to do at Kayben farms:
- 2 Berry Bounces (Tots size and child to adult size)
- Nature Playground
- Giant Wheelbarrow Play Structure
- 4 Lane Slide
- Climbing Wall
- Pedal Kart Track
- Farm Animal Display and duck pond
- Birthday Barns for your event
- Munchkin Meadow – Indoor play area
- Eat at Jojo’s cafe (we didn’t eat there but it looked so good!)
- Plus much more!
We made sure to check everything out and spend time at each different station and that kept us busy for about 3hrs. We spent the most time in the munchkin meadow just because us parents could sit and chat and the kids were contained and having so much fun in the sandbox.
- 4.5 yr old girl: The horses and natures playground
- 2.5 yr old girl: The sandbox in the munchkin meadow and this little colourful house on one of the paths on the way to natures playground
- 2 yr old boy: The 4 lane slide
- 1 yr old boy: The small slide in the munchkin meadow- one of the few things he could do (kid neeeeeeds to learn to walk!!!!)
- 4 month old- a snooze in the carrier
- Moms: We loved being outside enjoying the fall weather and all the different things to do. We also loved munchkin meadow because we actually got to sit and chill for a bit!
Overall we had a great time. I probably wouldn’t go back unless it was for a specific reason just because of distance from my house and the price (it cost me about $40), but there was a lot of things to do and if you lived close by and bought a seasons pass I could see this being somewhere you come often.
For more information visit their website and go check it out for yourself before it’s closed for the season!