Calgary Corn Maze
Since fall has arrived (with snow on the ground) we had to get at least one trip to a corn maze in before the weather really turned. We choose the Calgary Corn Maze in the Deep South because my friend said it was better then Cobbs lol 🤷🏼♀️.
There is so much to do at the C.C.M; lots of play areas and great fall photo ops!
Things to do at the C.C.M:
- Ride the train
- Go to the petting zoo (goats, bunnies, pigs, lambs, cows, etc)
- Jump on the Jumping Pillows
- Ride the Potato sack slide
- Ride the zip line
- Play mini golf
- Attempt the ropes course
- Have a wagon ride
- Play in the Lil’ cow town
- Try the hill slide
- Play in the playground
- Try the corn maze
- Plus many more!
We attempted as many things as we could but it was cold out and as the day went on the kids started getting cranky and less willing to play and explore. I felt like this place had so many awesome things to do, but the weather wasn’t on our side and it was better suited for kids aged 4+.
Calgary Corn Maze info:
- Open until October 28, 10am-9pm
- 2 & under are free, 3+ $14.95, adults $15.95
- Rocky paths throughout – keep in mind for shoe and stroller choice
- There are so many cats! They will jump in your stroller and maybe even on the picnic table while you’re eating 😯😂
- Hosts birthday parties and company events
- Has summer camps
- Has a few special events like: Baby Animal Festival, Sweet Summer Corn Fest, Flalshlight nights and Pumpkin Fest
- More info here
I would for sure come back here on a warmer day once the kids are a bit older. Hopefully we have another warm fall day so you can check it out too!
- 4.5 yr old girl: Ziplines!
- 2.5 yr old girl: The pigs & the jumping pillows
- 2 yr old boy: The train!!
- 1 yr old boy: The mini donuts and petting the ponies
- 2 month old- I didn’t even know she was there she was so quiet
- Moms: That we attempted a fall day out. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t on our side and the kids (besides the 4.5yr old) were still a bit young to really get the full effect.