Giuffre Family Library
This library totally surprised me. Like most libraries in the city, they had a small kids area and I thought it would be a quick play before the kids lost interest, but I was wrong! This library actually has so many different play stations to play at that we stayed for over an hour and we all had fun!
Giuffre Family Library info:
- Stand alone building on 14th ave near Marda Loop
- Use to be names the Alexander Calhoun Library
- It says there is a parking lot on their website but I only saw street parking
- It was really promoting its drop in activities which is great
- For more information on the Giuffre Family Library visit their website
I can’t see you coming to this library specifically for this play area, but if you live around here or are in the area and need to kill some time, I think this is a GREAT place to stop in! We had a a lot of fun!