I hadn’t even heard of this place until a follower asked me about it and I use to live like 5 min away from it! How is that possible!?
We finally got to checking it out and it had a lot of great aspects; a good variety of areas where you could play, clean and open, big enough you could spend a good amount of time there but small enough you wouldn’t lose your kids… but there was also something that kept me from loving it and I can’t seem to put my finger on what that is.
Krazy Monkey Info:
- Open Monday – Saturday 9:30am-9pm & Sundays / holidays 9:30am-8pm
- Hosts birthday parties & kids events
- Tokens available for purchase for the arcade (we didn’t try this)
- Socks required & no outside food allowed (we brought our own snacks and ate them before we noticed the sign… but no one seemed to mind.
- For more info/ pictures visit the Crazy Monkey Website
It was pretty busy so I know people love it there and I can see why, but nothing wowed me or made it seem more special then any other play place I’ve been to. However, if you live in the area, I’d say this is a great spot to go if you need to get out of the house.
- 5 yr old girl: It would have been the arcade had we let her get tokens. Otherwise it was the ball pit/screen game and the bouncy castle.
- 3 yr old girl: The Cinderella carriage and the little car track in the toddler area.
- 2.5 yr old boy: The loved the ball pit and following his sister around lol.
- 1.5 yr old boy: The arcade- he was obsessed with the lights!
- 6 month old- She can sit up herself now so she loved the ball pit!
- Moms: We liked the size; that all our kids could go run free without assistance and we could easily keep an eye on them.
Overall, the kids did enjoy themselves but I wouldn’t say it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a play place. It was a great set up & layout but not my favourite in the city. It is something you could manage with 2 kids under 2 in the toddler area and there is lots of space for strollers/ baby stuff… haha.
Go check it out for yourself and let me know if you agree!