Communitea Cafe- Canmore
I was introduced to Communitea years ago when I was pregnant with Yael and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Anytime we are driving to the mountains I always try to get my husband to stop there for food. It is SO GOOD!
- Only offer breakfast and lunch
- Open 8am- 5-6pm depending on the day
- Has live music & venue rentals available
- Can order online! When we are in a hurry or my husband doesn’t want to eat there I do this so we can be quick but I can still get what I want!
- VERY kid friendly
- 2 gender neutral bathrooms with a change table with diapers and wipes if you need!
- For more info visit the Communitea website
My FAVOURITE part of it is that they have a kids area with that little Ikea kitchen everyone has and toys! It is perfect while you wait for your food or even while you eat your food (in peace!!).
I recommend this place 100%, even my husband whose not as into healthy and fresh food as me always likes his meal (lol). Go go go!!