When I was pregnant with my daughter I craaaaaaved waffles so bad! So much so that when my birthday rolled around all I asked my husband for was waffles 😂. Lucky for him there is a place in Calgary that specializes in waffles called Buttermilk.
My favourite waffle use to be the Ham waffle, but since I’m not eating meat anymore I tried the Earl Grey. It was good but I couldn’t really taste the earl grey flavour like I was hoping. I got Grae the Buttermilk Classic with a side of fruit. But you really can’t go wrong with any of them!!
- It is a very welcoming place
- You get your food quick
- The games on the tables keep the kids entertained while waiting for your food. There is also a screen that pulls down and sometimes they have movies/shows on. My kids love that.
- Prepare for a line out the door at peak times.
- Closed on Mondays and after 2:30.
- Street parking or parking at the rear for $2/h.
- Located on 17th ave.
- Hosts all types of different events.
- Provide WAFFLE CAKES. Now that is what I needed for my birthday lol.
- Not a good place to come if you are vegan or have a gluten allergy!
This is such a fun and different place to go for breakfast or lunch and totally kid friendly.
We love it and I think you will too!